Monday, December 20, 2010

"North star book" ,page 164, ex: B

1.I disagree on that the Earth goes throught warming and cooling periods, and the warming period hapining now is just part of these natural changes, because I think that is not natural changes.

2.I agree on that the weather has become more dangerous in recent years , becouse of climit changing and its bad effect.

3.I agree with that the hole in the ozone layer is causing climit change , becouse throught this hole the bad rays from the sun will Penetrate to the Earth.

4.I disagree with that the new fuels will solve the problem of the pollution, because I think that the new fuels will harm the Eart.

5.I agee with that some people are frightening us with global warming so they can make mony from it , becouse they use some machines that harm the Earth and cause global warming.


Done by : Sara ALmansour

No comments:

Post a Comment